Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Maleficent with friends

I would highly recommend this movie!
Even though I am not a huge fan of 3D movies, this one was great.






















Tonight we finally celebrated Denise's birthday with a dinner out and this movie.
We thought we were being funny and kept our 3D glasses on ;)
We decided to go to a Chinese restaurant for dinner, but when we got there, it was closed..and only closed today.
So we ended up at the Port Arthur Curling club. I have never been there, but I have to say, they had the best Chinese food I have ever had. It wasn't greasy and so tasty.

















Debbie and I didn't get our walk in tonight. She had plans, and then I had plans.
But that didn't stop me from going for a walk :)
As short as it was.
5.9 Km is 3.6 miles.
I love to see the maps on this app (Map my Walk), it is so fun to see where I have walked.
Today I just stayed in my neighbourhood.











Hope you all had a Creative day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. That movie is great we went to see it last week, and I loved it. Sounds like tasty food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the movie, it's one I'd like to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally want to see this movie! Sounds like some great girlfriend time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that the movie was good!

    I love that your short walk is what I would call a long walk ;) You are doing awesome training for your marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed the movie - it was fabulous wasn't it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We saw that movie at the drive in a couple of weeks ago. It was good, wasn't it? :) Now you have a new Chinese place to go too!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)