Thursday, June 12, 2014

Me an Artist…nope, but I'm trying ;)

I have never said that I am an artist.
If anything, I have repeatedly said that I can't draw at all.
Then why did I agree to do a swap with an artists group…oh ya she said I can use stamps.
But then I got to  thinking, all the other ladies are artists and are going to be drawing their swap cards.
So I have been practicing.

I am quite happy with my results :)
I can't believe I have drawn this.
I am far from where I would like to be, but I am getting there…I think ;)






















Here is a close up of my cutie.
I do have to say, I am impressed with myself on this one.






















Here is a drawing I had done last weekend, but when I went to recreate her on the card, She didn't turn out as cute.
Mind you, the finished girls eyes are more even then this one, lol.






















It rained off and on today.
No walk for Debbie and I as we had to get groceries for camp :) So day of rest for us…or just me ;)

Hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I think you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you, Tracy, for pushing yourself! A great start and I'm sure you'll only get better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a wonderful job! You at least are willing to give all things a try and I think you are one talented lady! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! Once you start drawing faces..you will not quit because it is so addicting and fun! I know... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! You are definitely an artist - and a great drawer (is that a word?) Either way, the girl you drew is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)