Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Poutine anyone?

How cute is this food bus :)
It is so cool, it travels around to different places around town.
You have to check out their Face Book page to see where they will be on that day.

















Here is the other side of the bus, isn't is so so cute :)

















I read on their FB page that they had a new special. Perogie poutine.
I have to say it was delicious.
If you don't know what poutine is, it is a Canadian dish. The first time I heard of it, I didn't think it sounded too good, but once I tried it I was hooked ;)
But not all poutine is the same, oh no. I have yet to find a poutine in a fast food place that I like :(
I have to say New York Fries and now Cindy Loohoo's is my favourite :)






















Hey don't judge my eating habits. I need my nourishment for when I run/walk that 1/2 marathon…thats my story and I'm stickin' to it ;)

Hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. That is one sweet food truck. Not such a healthy meal, but it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cool truck...and your treat looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bus is so cool. And the food looks yummy. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks super yummy, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried poutine, either I don't like it or I haven't found a good poutine. It does look good and so does the truck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The truck is super cute! Enjoy your treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love perogies and this looks amazing!! Love the food truck! They always have the best food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and I just wanted to say that the Poutine was invented by a fellow here in Quebec. If you ever come to Quebec, you have to try the poutine, there is no place else that makes poutine, like they do in Quebec. Also, my parents came from Ukraine and my mother makes her own homemade perogies, yum, yum. I can never get enough. One day I will have to try them with the poutine, but I think that my mother would think that it is wrong, lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute bus! And I didn't like poutine the first time I tried it..now, after trying it in Montreal, I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bus and the poutine looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing! Every time you post poutine is makes me want to figure out how to make it. Anything with fries I love!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)