Saturday, June 7, 2014

Riding the Trails

Another gorgeous day at our cottage.
We got Kristy and Blake (Kristy's boyfriend) to pick up all the fallen branches on our property. 
Then we had a nice fire.
Once the fire died down a bit we cooked our lunch over it :) 
If you have been following my blog for awhile, then you know I love to drive my quad.
But I mostly love to trail ride as opposed to riding on the roads. 
Riding the trails remind me of the endless hours I rode my dirt/motor bike when I was a young girl. 
Of course the trails out here aren't groomed at all and are rarely used. 
You actually get a bit of a workout when driving these trails as you have sharp turns, you have to support your weight as you lean from one side or the other so you don't tip your quad. Also I stand quit a bit so I don't hurt my tush when driving over roots and rocks. 
This boat is left here as it belongs to "the Trapper" no one has ever stole it but then again it's out in the middle of nowhere. 
The water is so high. Wayne and I used to turn around where that boat is. Not this time. 

I was sad to see that someone is cutting one of my favourite trails :(. 
My trail continues beyond those trees. 
So after a long day of fun and a bit of work, Wayne and I enjoyed our sauna and I enjoyed my weekend can of coke :) 
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. :) 

Hope you all had a Creative Day

Tracy:) 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great day, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend you are having. awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great weekend :) love the pictures of the trail too! It rained all morning yesterday, we ran errands and I picked up my ink pad at JoAnn's and a few other things too ;) I also bought something at Goodwill which mike and I are going to work on today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great...except min is a diet coke!

    We were out having campfirtes too. Visiting friends up the west coast...on the ocean in a place called
    Madiera Park
    We cooked hotdaos on the campfire for lunch and had a fire in the fire pit every evening! I know what you mean about loving cottage life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trails and campfire looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had an awesome weekend! The trails look like fun, and the fire looks awesome. And riding the quad sounds like a really fun workout!

    Your Coke can picture looks like an ad for Coca Cola! I've had my vacation vanilla Coke every day this week and I thought of you with your Cokes too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)