Monday, June 2, 2014

Sunflower Award

Why is it when I finally get the courage to cut my hair short…I have a good hair day.
Its like my hair knows or something, teehee.
Don't mind the beautifully ugly wall in the background, this photo was taken in our cottage bathroom ;)
Hence the "gone fishing" sign in the background, lol.




















I was nominated for the Sunflower Award by MJ also known as "Little Panda Crafts"














Here are the Rules:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you
3. Nominate bloggers
4 Post 7 questions for those nominated bloggers


Okay so here it goes….
11 Facts about me, in no particular order

1. I love to organize and reorganize
2. I have been retired for a little over a year now. I don't miss working…I thought I might, but nope.
3. I love scary movies. I watch marathons of the Walking Dead and other zombie movies
4. I love to create…I think about it all the time, I even dream about it.
5. I just discovered I have a bit of an obsessive personality.
6. I like to be surrounded by my craft supplies
7. I have a dream of being a wonderful photographer…even though I only use my iPhone for picture taking
8. I also think one day I will be a great cook who loves to make wonderful dishes..even though I don't care to cook.
9. I am truthful. I keep most of my opinions to myself. But if you ask me for my opinion, be prepared to hear what I really think.
10. I am a homebody. Even though I love to take little trips with my family, I love the comfort of being at home.
11. Even though I am a home body, I would love to travel in a motor home. Hey, its like a home on wheels ;)

Here are my questions that MJ gave to me:
1. What is your favourite kind of flower?
Not sure if I have a favourite, as I love all types of flowers.
2. latest song you've found inspiring?
Oh this is a hard one. I love music and all types of music.
But right now I am still loving this song from last summer called "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
3. Recent Milestone in your Life
The latest would be to be retired at such a young age (my age may not be young, but retiring at 45 is)
There is another milestone I am working on…but I will leave that for another post ;)
4. Favourite Hobby
I have trouble with the word "favourite" as I don't really have a favourite of anything.
I love all types of crafts, but right now my craft of choice is paper crafting in all forms.
5. When is your birthday?
July 24th 
6. Motto You Live by?
I have a few…one of them is.."think the best of someone".
another one is "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
7. How many siblings do you have?
I have 5 siblings. 4 brothers and 1 sister

Now I have to nominate other Bloggers.
I chose these bloggers as they haven't been posting much, so I wanted to give them a push ;)
I also hate to leave anyone out..so if you would like to answer my questions, feel free to do so, just let me know that you did so I can come and read your answers ;)

Now for my questions:
1. How did you get into blogging?
2. Do you have a favourite craft and if so, what is it?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Would you ever think of running a 1/2 Marathon?
5. What would be the hardest food to stop eating for you?
6. What is the hardest thing to organize in your crafting supplies?
7. What TV series or movie could you watch over and over again?

Wow that took a bit longer than I expected, teehee.

If you are still with me, I hope you all had a very creative Monday :)

Tracy


12 comments:

  1. So nice to learn more about you. I love the Imagine Dragons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair cut and the cute selfie! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions...enjoyed reading your answers.I always nod my head when i read your posts as you and I are so much alike! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy. Loved the questions and answers. You are right to be so fortunate being retired at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to learn new things about you, Tracy! It seems we have quite a bit in common beyond loving pretty paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks awesome! That always happens to me too - I think it knows.

    Its always so fun reading facts + questions! I love these kinds of posts. I really like your mottos :)

    Thank you for nominating me! I have been slacking on posting lately. End of the school year blues - not that school is ending (big yay on that!) but just the I just want it to be summer and I don't want to do anything until it is feeling! Hahaha. But I'm going to go write this post right now and set it up for Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny, I think the hair does know :)

    Lovely hearing more about you, I am still repeat listening to radioactive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair in this picture!! I can't imagine you with short hair though. Thanks for the award ;) I just finished typing up my post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award. I will get on it tonight. And I love your hair long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the award I will get on it ASAP. I like you hair long it suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Hair! You could retire at 45? Lucky you! I still have to wait at least (3) more years at 56..but I don't know if I will or not. The hubby can't retire until he is 62. Guess I could and then just craft all day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)