Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tracking Journal.

Over a year ago I added washi tape to the edges of a few cposition note books. 
I took 3 pages and adhered the together with the washi as I wanted thicker pages so my inks and markers wouldn't bleed through the page. 
I have one book for an "All About Me" book, and I have this one for my weight loss journal. 
If I have a place to record my accomplishments I am more opt to keep going. 
In the back of the book I have been keeping track of my walks/runs.  
The reason they are at the back of the book is because I still want to use it as a weight loss journal, but the work outs are going to take up a lot of this book. 
I wasn't sure how many pages to dedicate to my walks/runs so I figured I would start at the back. 
The clouds parted enough last night to get a photo of the Friday 13th full moon. I think it turned out pretty cool with just my phone. 
Hope you all had a Creative Day. 

Tracy :) 


8 comments:

  1. What a cool idea - I need to serious trim down my stash of washi - I might steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for making pages sturdier and prettier, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use for washi and it looks so pretty, too! Looks like your training is off to a great start, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use some Washi up. Great start to your training- keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to keep a journal like this for your walks! Mike does something similar for his runs too. Love that picture of the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea to keep a record of your walks/runs - always great when you see that time completed decrease! Love the full moon. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So that is how you stop the bleed through problem.

    I feel like a bird brain as I could not figure out how people got such wonderful journals with different coloured markers and no bleed..
    Great solution. I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really good idea to start at the back of the book!

    And I love that shot of the moon. It is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)