Thursday, August 20, 2015

Its all about the Dress…or dresses!!!

Here is the photos you have all been patiently waiting on….the Wedding Dress.






















Isn't this dress gorgeous….almost as gorgeous as the bride herself.
I love the lace overlay!!






















Look how beautifully it fans out around Ashley.






















Sooooo pretty!!!!!






















It has a corset back.
Oops, I took this photo before tucking in the ties.
She didn't like it tied in a bow at the back…so we tucked it into the bottom of the corset.






















I didn't want to live this special event through the lens of my camera…I wanted to live in the moment and take in every second.
So these next few photos are from when the dress was purchased.






















Look at the back of Ashley's dress….stunning.






















The train on here is gorgeous….and that lace detail, I have no words.






















Ashley didn't like the jewel detail on the waist, so when she got it altered, she had asked to get it removed.
At first I was like…but it is so pretty….but I think she made an excellent choice.
Stunning.






















And because Ashley likes to be exciting…and we all know how much she loves her shoes…she had to pick some fun ones for her big day.






















About a week before the wedding Ashley informed me that she purchased another dress to wear after dinner.
It was also a very pretty dress.






















Another beautiful train and the lace detail on the arms so very pretty.






















Here is a close up of the lace detail.
And the pretty floral headpiece I had made to go along with the look of this dress.















As you can see, there wasn't a veil.
I did make one, but then we realized that the tulle on the veil was a pure crisp white, where Ashley's dress was a soft white.
And the difference was noticeable.
Lets take one last look at my beautiful daughter on her wedding day in her dress.






















I keep reliving this day over and over.
It was such a special day, and it went perfectly.

I hope you all had a creative day today.

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Awww! Congratulations Tracy! She's beautiful and the dress is too! Wishing her many happy years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Ashley looked beautiful, Tracy! Glad to hear that her day went perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress and a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, SO gorgeous! The dress looks just beautiful on her! I'm loving all the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!! Loving seeing all the photos!! More more more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous dress, and it looks so good on her. I like the decision about the waist accent it's much nicer off. Great pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a stunning dress!! Ashely is a beautiful bride!! I like it better without the jeweled waist, too!! And oh my gosh, how did she walk in those shoes??!! They are fabulous, though!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just stunning! The hair, the dress and those shoes are all soooo beautiful on her. She did a great job putting her whole bridal look together. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)