Saturday, August 22, 2015

My day in Photos....Cottage edition

Relaxing at the cottage…now this is the life :)
When I saw Wayne's and my hat on the table with our sunglasses on the front of them…it put a smile on my face for some reason :)

I didn't go for my regular walks today…I was a bit lazy.
But I did go for a couple of short walks and one (well 2, as I forgot to bring my phone to take photos with the first time) to the river.
So peaceful taking walks here.
This is our playground, teehee.
There are many trails, roads and a few gravel pits here near our camp.
This is one of the pits.

Wayne likes to make me routes or obstacle courses around them. 
This doesn't look too bad now does it.
I was easy enough to go up it…..
But going down…was a different story, lol.
It wasn't high, but it was steep…like straight down.
I couldn't see where the gravel pile ended and the ground began….
But if Wayne can do it so can I, lol.
I got out and picked a few blueberries today.
The picking wasn't as good as a couple of weeks ago.
It would have probably been good picking last weekend….but I had a wedding to attend, teehee.

I hope you enjoyed spending the day with me… hope it was creative :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like it was great weather for being outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful day :) That does look steep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an awesome weekend!! And wow, that is steep!! I love the pictures of the hats and glasses :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous looking day and a bunch of fun things to do. I hope no one found your patch when you were home, lol. they do look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)