Friday, August 7, 2015

More wedding projects

In the work shop/shed again working on wedding projects.
My goal this summer was to clean up and totally organize my work shed…I still have time :)
So Ashley found another project that she has her eye on.
It was one of those…if we have time…projects.
I drew up the plans last weekend, and calculated the amount of wood I'd need and ran out first thing this morning to pick up the supplies.

Even Heather got in on the action.
Once I had all of the pieces nailed together, I got Heather to add another nail to each corner for a bit more stability.
Thanks Heather.
I snuck this photo of her, shhhhh.

Here it is all put together :)
Ashley calls this a chandelier.
She got this idea from a local flower shop…but they used an old glass panelled door…without the glass.
I know it may not look like much, but once we add all of the pretty greenery and flowers it will be so pretty.






















Don't mind the messy yard…I've been too busy to tend to it lately.
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Ashley had mentioned that she wanted 2 or 3 of these to hang from the beams at the venue.

I asked her how many beams there were again?
She had mentioned 6…so 6 I made.
I figured making 6 isn't really anymore work than making 2 or 3.

I thought I was done with the projects….but I think there is one more that Ashley would like me to do.
I was wondering why she hasn't been delegating the wedding projects to the groomsmen.
I actually think she doesn't trust anyone else with them.
She is a bit particular (yes lets use that word) as I am, so I can totally understand, teehee.

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. You busy bee! There isn't much time left for wedding projects! Her day is almost here! Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great mother. They are lucky to have you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can already picture how those will look, Tracy! Everything is going to be so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what these will look like, so awesome! Yes, *particular* I'd the perfect word to use. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what these look like finished!! I bet they are amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting very excited to see how it will all look like You are a fantastic Mom and builder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see these in all their glory! Not long now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)