Friday, June 15, 2012

Friendly Bear

Just a quick post as I am heading out the door to do a few last minute errands before heading out to camp on this glorious day.
When I went to pick up my parcels from over the border yesterday, I had also picked up some happy mail from my friend Phillane.
She sent me two Gorjuss girls stamps and made me this adorable card.
The image from the card is a digital (already coloured) one that you can also get from the site....even though I know Pea has enough stamps to colour till the end of time, teehee.
But what really touched my heart was this cute little bear holding this pillow.
The embroidery reads
"Friends are Flowers that Never Fade Away"
It even smells nice...yes I have a habit of smelling things, lol.
Thank you so much my friend you are truly one of a kind with a generous heart :)















Onto My Day:
I seemed to be pretty busy, not sure what all I did though, lol
I think I was on the phone most of the day getting business calls.
Kristy's boyfriend, Blake is coming up to camp this weekend.
I hear thunder storms are in the forecast, but lets hope they are wrong..they have been known to be wrong before, lol.
I am hoping to work on my Camp Journal again this weekend. Lets hope I brought everything this time.

Hope you had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Have a great time. I love that you smell stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy it is to be blessed with such thoughtful friends! Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful weekend at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend at camp and I hope the weather stays good for you. What a great friends to send you such an awesome package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot on a couple more Gorjuss stamps and the sweet bear and pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my golly my wonderful hubbie smells things too! LOL!! i had never seen this before him! love it!! have fun at your cabin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet gift!! I hope you remembered your paper trimmer. Lol. Hoping the storms missed you and that you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL oh yea, you got me pegged there missy! What was it that you weren't going to buy any more stamps until all of them were inked? Did you ever complete that? TADA! ROFLOL You didn't think I was gonna let you slide so easy now did you? You got a freaking hand made card and not a store bought one ya slave driver! ROFLMAO! I luvs ya and you know. Thanks for the shout out.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)