Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Step my Walk ;)

Day 3 of our training for our 1/2 marathon :)
Tonights walk was around Boulevard Lake :)
Isn't this just a beautiful view behind Debbie and I :)
Here is the view around the lake.
Gorgeous isn't it :)
There were quite a few people out tonight going for a walk.






















I have never thought of myself as competitive, but when someone walking ahead of us, I would tell Debbie…"we can catch up to them and pass them", lol
And we did ;)
I remember doing this a few years ago when I would walk by myself.
Funny as I think this is the only thing I am competitive with.
Here was our route tonight.
We just took a short one tonight. 5.62 km's (3.5 miles)

























Here we were before our walk yesterday :)
I don't realize how short I am, until I take these selfies with my friends, teehee.






















And here is what we saw on our walk yesterday :)
We walked the pathways and then around the golf course and back.
This cutie just walked past us.
Why did the deer cross the road….to get to the better greens ;)
Get it…we were on a golf course….well I thought it was clever ;)






















Debbie and I have been using the app. Map my Walk.
Just as we were to compare stats, my phone died.
I went home to recharge it.
I thought it was funny that it still Mapped my drive, lol.
We walked 10.69 km's (6.64 miles) not the 18.32 km's it states on my stats.
I hope you have a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Well done...maybe the deer was out trying to get fit too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a gorgeous place for a walk, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great place to train. You could walk to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and what a gorgeuse spot to walk. Are there walking trails around the lake? I wondered how that app worked. I think I would like to try it, I might get inticed to walk more lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a gorgeous spot to do your walking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! Did you stop at the psychiatric hospital?? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute selfie of the two you :)
    I use Map my walk and ride apps and love them.
    I use the Nike one for runs cause I was using it before I discovered the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place to train!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous scenery to enjoy your walk - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a beautiful place to walk!

    I've never used Map My Walk. I should try it! I was using endomondo, but I always walk the same route, so I know exactly how long it is now :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)