Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Craftin' with my Girls..6x6 mini album


If your wondering....yes I do scrapbook ;)
Scrapbooking was my first love, and was my first step to paper crafts.
















I thought I would share with you my 6x6 scrapbook.
This album is dedicated to all my friends who scrapbook with me.
The album is almost full, but my plan is make another one.
I am really enjoying working in these smaller pages, it is so fun :)

Here is a video on my special album and how I made it even easier to work in.
I hope you enjoy my video, because as short as it is, it sure took me a long time to tape it.
Wayne came home ringing the doorbell (50 times at least), my SIL phoned me, the dryer buzzer went off and then Kristy came barging in my room signing. LOL. 
Onto My Day:
Today I went to pick up my photos for this weekend.
But some of them were pixelated. So I brought them back.
They are going to fix them, no charge of course. But I still have to go back and pick them up tomorrow.
I also went and picked up a few groceries for this weekend...simple groceries. As we don't really cook on this girls weekend ;)

I hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy

13 comments:

  1. It's great that you made a mini album of your scrapping friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrapbooking album looks wonderful. It looks like you had lots of fun with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mini album Tracy. You've given me heaps of ideas, I have loads of those 6x6 albums. I really like your hidden journalling. I'd love to go on one of your weekends, I bet they're a riot lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea to make a mini of your scrapping friends. I love the purple, my favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Know, I Use To Have Some Of Those Albums And I Loved Them! What Great Tip To Use The Double Sided Paper! Probably Saves On Some Of The bulkiness Of TheAlbum Too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful album and I agree it looks like it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy, Great tutorial. I really admire your ability to make such a great video . . . A+ job. Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comment that you left about my red-neck hot tub post. There is nothing that I would like more . . . if it weren't for the miles apart in our locations. It is always fun digging in another person garden. It's like washing another woman's dishes . . . it never seems like the chore that it feels like when your doing your own . . . why is that? LOL
    Have a great weekend, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous album!! I love mini albums-they're so quick to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous album!!! Looks as if you have one great time with your crafty/scrappers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for a mini! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this mini! What a fun idea.

    And I really loved seeing your scrapbook pages, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute idea for a mini album! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)