Friday, December 30, 2011

Quading in the snow and an evening with friends.

Today was a fun, busy day.
First Wayne woke up early to pick up our new quad :)
Then we went to camp, where I had a blast driving our Quad as Wayne plowed the roads.
I have never driven my quad in the snow before, it was fun. But I couldn't go as far with all the snow banks...thanks Wayne.
For all you worried about me doing something silly on it and hurting myself. I have been driving dirt bikes since I was about 13 yrs old and know how to be safe. So no worries :)
I was surprised to see that we didn't get much snow up at camp.
I am wearing Wayne's helmet. It is to be used only in the summer as the cold air comes in the mouth vents.
I had to get a mouth warmer to keep my face from freezing.

When we got home we had to hurry up and get ready to leave again as my girlfriend Debbie invited us over for supper :)
We had such a nice evening.
Debbie and I checked out her stamps and looked at cards on the Internet.
We also planned our next girls get away :)
I love our get aways. We hike and create the whole time. And in the evening we soak in the hot tub under the stars.  Ohhhhh I so wish it was summer.
Wayne and her husband Gerry talked about fishing, hunting, guns. Not my choice of topics.
I think Debbie and I were much more interesting then the men were, lol.

Hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun. Glad you had a nice dinner. Men talk about the most boring things, don't they? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my hubby and your would get along just fine. Fishing, hunting and guns are what my hubby likes to discuss. And he was a heavy equipment operator to boot! I agree, I will take talking about crafting over hunting any day of the week. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! what a funny day!!!
    Happy New Year dear friend
    kisses
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fun! we still haven't had any snow here in ohio and we are just going crazy! we want some snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like so much fun! I love having couple friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quad in the snow looks like so much fun! And it sounds like you had a wonderful dinner. I agree girls always have the better conversations, boys talk about such boring things!

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so mean and tough on that quad, lol! Aren't the women ALWAYS more interesting than the men? They always want to talk about sports or something stupid... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a good time on the quad at your camp and then a fun evening at home with friends.
    Happy New Year, Tracy!
    Leslee

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't have any snow, but that's supposed to change here on the first day of the new year. It's a little late for me. I have not went 4 wheeling in the snow either. It's been a long time since I have done it. period. Happy New Year Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had lots of fun! I would love to plan a getaway some time, that would be great :0) I also think my conversations are more interesting than the guys! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)