Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dollar Store Fun

How much fun can you have at the dollar store?
Plenty, teehee.
I had to go to the dollar store to pick up something...I can't even remember what it was now. But when I was there I noticed this package of airplanes that you flew by an elastic.
They were a hit.





















Funny thing was (and I knew this was going to happen) Kristy had said to me, why did you get these?
I knew she was going to say that. But hey we all need to have a bit of silly fun in our lives...right ;)
Here is Blake.
He was trying to hit Kristy with it after a while (typical boy, lol)
Then Kristy said..."It says do not shoot at people".
Funny thing was...it did say that, lol.





















They also enjoyed the kayaks today.
It is beautiful again.
I am now on year 2011 on rewriting my camp journal....yeah me ;)
















Hope you all are having a creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Fun! Great job on the camp journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy
    Such fun!!! Those airplanes used to be loads of fun; looks like they still are. lol
    Looks so nice and cool on the water and that sky is amazing.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful place! I would love to go kayaking,I've never been, but think it would be a great adventure!

    I've missed a few post, so Happy Birthday a few days ago!! Hope it was a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those kayaks look like fun. Dh ways he want s to get one next year. He has some idea he is going to boueu the boat and kayak out to it!!!
    Oh my!

    I love the dollar stores too! Dollarama is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love to take the grandkids to the dollar store! Looks like everyone is having such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo.. must be fun. Airplanes and kayaks sound like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look looks like everyone is having fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful day with family, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thosekinds of things are always a hit, no matter the age!

    Too funny on the "boy" thing; that's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so fun:):)Lovly photos
    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty girl and loads of fun... I wanna come play! LOL Oh one of these days lady, one of these days. LOL
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does look like awesome weather there! Everything is so green, it's all brown here :( Sometimes it's silly things like those airplanes that are the most fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look like so much fun! Of course, if I gave one to AJ I'd have to tell him not to shoot it at people either!

    My Saturday wasn't creative, but it sure was crazy! It was my last day at home and I ended up going to my best friend's house and not sleeping until I got back to Chicago Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)