Friday, November 9, 2012

Guest Journals for the Cottage


On the subject of journals...well we aren't, but its my blog, so we are ;P
If you visited my blog the other day then you have seen my Cottage Journal that I keep to document our stays at our cottage.

Well today I thought I would share my journals that I keep for our guests to sign or write about their stay when they are at the cottage.
I really enjoy reading what they say. Plus the boys that write in here, embellish their stories so sometimes its hilarious.















The journal above is the one we have had since 2007, when we bought the cottage.
It is filled up, so this is the new one I bought last week.
They are so pretty :)















I did a video as a couple of my YouTube subbies were interested in seeing it, so I figured why not share it on my blog as well.
Hope you enjoy my video :)

Onto My Day:
My day was pretty much spent cleaning the house...which you can't even tell, lol.
I posted yesterdays photo on the Copic page on Facebook, so I have been replying to comments and questions about the photo.
Tonight is Friday Night Scrapbooking, so I am excited to see my friends and get my craftin' on ;)

I hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the journals. I've never been disciplined enough to keep up something like that but I wish I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journals! Really inspiring to start my own. TFS! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous keepsake and I love the covers:-) TFS and have a great weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great, since moving by the sea, we have a beach cottage guest book in our guest room... we can't wait to hv it filled up with guest comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and love the cottage. You could use the book I gave you as a guest book or what ever but please use it:) don't let it sit there empty looking sad.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those books are gorgeous!

    I wanted to watch the video, but my computer is having issues and won't let me play it :( I'll have to try again tomorrow. Maybe my computer will be more cooperative then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to have guest journals! Do you have one for home as well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a GREAT idea!!! I'm glad you were able to find another one like the one you already had. Neat that you and your neighbor write in each others journals at the end of the summers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great time with your friends and those guest journals are just lovely

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)