Friday, September 6, 2013

On the go.

Today is Day 6 "On the Go"
For the planner addicts photo a day challenge. 
You can't get anymore "On the go" as this photo, lol. 
We are on the way to the cottage :)
Today Heather and I spent the day together. She wanted to go shopping. And if you know my Heather that is a rarity as she is as cheap as me :)

We got a bit of a late start and didn't get going until a little later in the afternoon. So our first stop was to the food court for lunch. We both enjoyed some poutine. 
Yummy. If you have never heard of poutine before, it is french fries with cheese curds and smothered in gravy. Yes it is a heart attack waiting to happen, but who thinks of this as your woofin' them down, lol. 
I like mine with some chopped green onions and tomatoes. Hey, I got in some veggies ;)

We then went to Ashley's.
Ashley was still at work, but good thing we were there as she received a bouquet of flowers.  They were from her banking lady to congratulate her on purchasing her 1st home.
I thought that was so sweet. 

I'm planning on doing a bit of colouring this weekend. Maybe even a couple of (gasp) Christmas cards. Yes I mentioned that word before December.
And you know, nothing Christmasy goes on my blog until December.  

I hope you all had a creative Friday 

Tracy:)

11 comments:

  1. Have fun at the cottage...Ashley's flowers look lovely!

    Have never received flowers from my banker...just the realtor! Way to go Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers for Ashley. Enjoy a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome flowers, yummy looking poutine (never had it) Enjoy your weekend, The weekends are getting colder (we put the heat on last night) and soon it will be time to close for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm poutine looks yummy! I still can't get around the cheese curds but the gravy is good :-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoOOOo the poutine looks good!

    LOL, you and me both with the christmas cards!

    what a fabulous day you had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poutine looks yummy!! I'm actually excited to see what you create for Christmas ;) I've been thinking about doing cards this year too and a December Daily album....we'll see....lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, sweet of her co-worker! You know, inlove the thought of putine, but the one and only time I had it, I had such bad indigestion, I have not had the nerve to try it again. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this on the picture. What do you do with your planner when you're in the car on the way to the cottage? That was so sweet of Ashley's banking lady to send her flowers :) I know you won't post your cards, but it's never to early to start thinking about Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are beautiful. How sweet of the banking lady!

    I try not to think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving. But I also don't make my own Christmas cards, so I don't need to start early! Its just that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I feel badly for it because it always gets run over by Christmas!

    That poutine looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can taste the heart attack in a bowl now. If only I could buy cheese curds here ... Have a serving for me sometime. lol.

    Pretty flowers, nice touch

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)