Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Penny Flower Card and Day 3 of the planner challenge


Sharing another card with you that I coloured during the weekend.
It is another Penny Black image from the same set that I shared with you in yesterday's post.
















Again we picked out the images, made the cards and hoped to colour them later in the evening. We didn't get to the colouring though as you can see.















Here are our cards, side by side. Again we used the same sketch, papers and images.
I put a bit of adhesive on my image, just so I would remember which image went with each card.
I wonder if Debbie coloured her image up?











Here are the Copic marker colours I used for this image.

















Here is a close up of the image I coloured.






















One more photo of the finished card.
Are you tired of it yet ;)
I used a wood veneer flag. I coloured it up with my Copic marker and stamped on the sentiment.
















Today is Day 3 of the Planner Addicts challenge. Day 3 is "Fountain of Pens"
I mostly use my pens in the pink craftsman tote for my planner.
If I have a blank space in my journal then I like to colour up an image and put it in my journal, so that is why I included my Copic and Stampin' Up markers to this photo.
















Onto My Day:
A friend came for a short visit today and we enjoyed chatting about something we both enjoy...crafts :)
Ashley wanted me to go with her to Home Depot after she was off work. Heather, Kristy and I went over to her house and we all went shopping for like 3 hours!

I hope you all enjoyed a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. The colours are bright and pretty like the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - beautiful papers and fabulous image. How cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh what a collection of copics and markers. I have TH distress markers that I haven't used. I love my prisma pencils too much. What a fabulous sketch, I love it. Fabulous image I love that set. your colouring is fantastic no wonder you have so many markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! I love all of your pens! I don't have nearly that many! Lol! I bet you and the girls had such a great time shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is adorable!

    I really loved seeing all of your pens!

    Hope you had fun shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully bright and sweet card. Coloring looks fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been reading your blog now for a month or two and really enjoy seeing your cards. Your coloring is amazing and now I want my own copic markers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    Your card is fabulous,lovely image and colours:)

    Wish you a lovely day:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Having total Pen envy right now! Your stash looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card! Fantastic colouring. That is a serious fountain of pens.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)