I received this "Sunshine Award" from Meg at House Notes http://megsewell.blogspot.com/ I love that she decorates her 1st house and brings us along for the process. She is awesome at decorating on a budget.
Like with all these awards comes some rules. They are to pass this award on to 10 other blogs that you enjoy. I love all the blogs that I follow. But I will give a shout out to some of the new ones that I have come across. I still love my tried and true bloggers (you know who you are ;)
1. Ashley http://uniqueperspective.tumblr.com/ I love this girl Literally. She is my daughter and she is an awesome photography. I like the story behind her pictures.
2. Lana http://mz-cellaneous.blogspot.com/ I came across her blog last year. I didn't know how to put things in my favs and lost her blog. Well I am happy to say I found it. She is an awesome photographer and I so want to copy her Project 365 days from last year Exactly.
3. Christine http://catinthegrass.blogspot.com/ because she loves my blog, LOL. She does it all scrap booking, cards and photography. Plus she hearts me.
4. Stephanie http://iwannabelikemartha.blogspot.com/ honestly I love the name of her blog. Don't we all want to be a bit like Martha, then reality hits, LOL. I like that she is honest and bares it all. Like me, but she is a better writer
5. Keshka http://overtherainbow-keshet.blogspot.com/ This girl has 2 blogs, busy girl. I like both of her blogs. She has a little bit of everything on there.
5. Jennifer http://justdahling.blogspot.com/ I just love her passion and excitement for starting her blog and her love of card making.
6. Robyn http://injoystampin.com/ This lady rocks at making mini albums. I had just found her and am in awe of her creativity.
7. Tonya http://backporchpickins.blogspot.com/ Her doll making skills blows me away. I have dabbled in this area, but she hits it out of the park.
8. Debbie http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com/ This lady dabbles in everything. I like this as I do the same.
9. Emily http://spotspaperandscissors.blogspot.com/ She shares her everyday life and she takes lots of pictures along the way.
10. Sara http://delightfuldwelling.blogspot.com/ I love that she (like me) is not afraid of power tools. Her and her husband makes and refurbishes all types of furniture.
I visit all of these and many other blogs daily. See I am a blog stalker. LOL. No wonder I never get anything done during the day.
Here is some proof that Spring is finally on its way. When I check out everyones blogs and they are showing off all the pretty blossoms and flowers and here we got snow last Saturday.
Yes I did work on this mini album for Ashley's friend. I am just not feeling this one. It is for more for pictures and I think I should have used a different shape album. Plus Ashley told me to keep it simple. You would think this kid should know me by now....keep it simple. Ha. But it is what it is. I will share it with you tomorrow.
Here is to another Tuesday, hope you all had a good one.