Friday, January 15, 2010

He's home

My dad is home from the hospital.
He was suppose to be released at 11:00. He knew that, the physio therapist knew that, the nurses knew that, but the Doctor didn't know that. So we had to wait around for an hour and a half for them to try and get a hold of him.
Now my dad isn't the most patient person in the world and he just wanted to get out of there.
He has always told me that he should lots of patients as he has never used his.
Well as it turned out the doctor never got back to us so we just left. We let the nurse know and they were OK with that.

I finally got to my LSS "Dats" and bought glue for my glue gun and some cute heart shaped brads. I have to go back there when I have more time.

My SIL and friend Sharon came over for scrapbooking tonight. We chatted most of the time, but she did make some Christmas cards and I made these.


They are twist boxes. They are so cute. I saw these on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts blog quite awhile ago and had to try them.

I was thinking on adding a tag with a sentiment on it.






Sorry the pictures are so dark but it is night time. As that is when I enjoy creating.
Here is a close up of one of the flowers I used. I really like the ribbon.
I just lost my other picture that I posted. This happened to me before. I was here and and now pop it disappeared. Guess I still have lots to learn.
Sharon asked me what will I put in these things. I replied chocolates..like there would be any other answer, come on now.
Well she wasn't satisfied.
What else could you put in here she asked. I replied well if the person that was receiving it was a scrapbooker you could add stamps. You could put candy in a cute bag and put them in there. If it was for a guy...I don't know Nuts and Bolts??
Well what would you put in these little cuties?

2 comments:

  1. How did you make these i love them they would make cute favors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boxes! I guess you could roll up gift certificates or movie tickets and put them in there too?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)