Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daily life

Worked most of the day today.
Hubby and I did go and get some groceries as there was nothing left in the house to eat. They say that teenage boys like to eat...well who ever said that didn't have teenage girls because my girls always compain that there is no food in the house.
Mind you the food that they want is the type that you put in the microwave and looks like vomit in a pocket..gross.

I'm feeling a bit better today. Woke up coughing my lungs out late last night. I then went on the couch so I wouldn't keep hubby up. Well I did stay with him for a while thinking...Pay back for all your snoring. Then soft hearted as I am moved to the couch.
I asked him if he heard me coughing last night. He replied "ya a bit but it didn't bother me."
So much for revenge.

Watched Biggest Loser tonight.
Love that show. I can't believe the difference in the contestants at the end of the season. I have less than 10 lbs to loose and its a challenge.

Worked on my December Daily while we watched the Biggest Loser. I am happy how it is coming, but it sure is taking me long to finish it. Well when I am done billing customers I will finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)