Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Super Woman

Dropped my mini alarm clock in the middle of the night and the alarm turned off.
So I woke up at 8:45 am and had to go and help my dad get to his appointment with the foot doctor at 9:20. To top this off Kristy and her friend missed the bus and I had to drive them to school.
So I did my hair, put on my makeup, got dressed, drove the girls to school and made it just in time to wheel my dad down to his appointment.
While I missed my breakfast I took my dad to the cafeteria for lunch after his appointment. My dad fell and broke his hip on Dec 14th. So Everyday I go and visit him in the hospital. He is getting stir crazy and wants to go home. Hopefully next week his dream will come true.
I exchanged a quilt pattern Hubby and my girls bought me for Christmas. It was a beautiful quilt with lots of piecing.
I have made quilts before but only block quilts. I would love to do a piecing quilt but this one was to advanced for me. I would have tackeled it last year, but this year I am learning to listen to my inner voice and know my limitations. So I got the quilt shop to get a kit together for me.
I am finished my work.
I was able to work on my December Daily. I have 5 days left to do.
I have nothing planned for tomorrow, besides visiting my dad. So I am going to finish my Dec. Daily tomorrow. I have to get this living room picked up teehee.

Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)