Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beautiful Evening.

It was a beautiful evening.
The moon was full, and shining off the lake. Stunning.
We left camp a little early, not that we really wanted to, but we are off to Minneapolis tomorrow early in the morning and we need to pack and get ready.
I am so excited. I get my Copics tomorrow !!!!!  
Then I get to colour in the colour spaces in my Copic Journal :)

Kristy wants to leave at 7:00 am. So I am off to bed early (I hope) tonight.
It is suppose to be crazy hot there. They are calling for 33C which should feel like 40Ctomorrow, so a hot one. Glad our hotel has a pool :)

Hope I don't set any alarms off going over the border, and don't hit any deer along the way.

Tracy

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! Safe travels...and happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a powerful/peaceful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing photo!! It just feels so much like a summer's evening.

    Have a safe & super fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one amazing photo. Good job. Curtis was out taking moon photos last night too. Not, this chick--I crashed after working all day. Looks like you had a relaxing weekend. Travel safe to MPS tomorrow and have a fun time.

    Leslee

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was an awesome sight to see. i thought our sun sets where nice. beautiful, thank you for sharing and safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa - what an amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo! Drive safe. Can't wait to see your stack of Copics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip and your copics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Good luck not setting off the security!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo! Have fun shopping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photo - have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your moonlight photo is beautiful, hope you have a wonderful time.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful picture! I'm excited for you to get more Copics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous picture!! I am so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous picture! Stay cool! It's just awful hot everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)