Monday, July 26, 2010

Me, Martha Stewart?

This is what 24 jars of Blueberry Jam looks like. My girlfriend calls me Martha Stewart LOL.

You all know my love of picking blueberries. You also know my battle with my freezer. Well actually with (Someone?!?) the freezer door being left open.
This happened again this past weekend. I was so upset as all my blueberries from the last couple of years semi defrosted. So I had to do something with them.
This is only 1/2 of the berries. I still have the same amount to make tomorrow. Guess what everyone is getting this weekend :)

This does this look like a Martha Stewart moment, LOL.
I thought I had the day to myself today hahahahaha. Oops sorry reality check.
Drove Ashley to work.
Ran to Safeway to pick up lunch stuff for the girls
Drove Heather and Kristy to work
Came home and had to send out some faxes
Did some book work
Ran to Home Depot for more paint for the girls.
Picked up the girls
Picked up Ashley
Came home for supper
Took Ashley driving
Came home and Hubby and I made Jam all night
Talked to my Girlfriend till 12:30 am.
Watching Intervention now :)

So what have you done today to make you feel proud?
1. Making 24 jars of jam
2. Washing my jeep seats
3. I think that's it

Does anyone know how I put my background back on here. I know my old one was discontinued. But it is still on the site. My blog looks so plain without one.
Tracy

I so want to Thank everyone for your wonderful Birthday Wishes to me. You all put a smile on my face. Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. Your jam looks wonderful! I am on the hunt for the perfect half sour pickle recipe.

    Regarding the Christmas card in July on my blog, the holiday cards I make in Summer/Fall are for Operation Write Home.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain!! I do!!!

    You might find the answer to your question about your blog background here:

    BACKGROUND GONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on another blog I follow...and it made me think of you...Blueberry Crumb Cake!

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/blueberry-crumb-cake/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pwcooks+%28The+Pioneer+Woman+Cooks!%29

    Funny, I read your blog everyday I feel like we are friends...cyber small world, my Canadian friend!

    I hope the recipe is something you can use...enjoy your blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! So sorry I wished the opportunity to wish it on your birthday.

    The jam looks absolutely delicious. Looks like you're making the most out of what you picked the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy that's something I miss... Jam! I am sorry I forgot to do the link to you for the video on the envelope tags I will search for your email and link it when I get back at the end of the week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blueberry muffins, just a thought Tracy, the jam looks really good.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had blueberry jam - sounds really good though! I might have to try making some sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh.. last year we made about 60 jars of apple butter. It's AWESOME but damn takes forever. We peeled by hand.

    I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)