Karey from Creative Craft Corner , Peg from Pegcraftalot and also Lisa from Lisa E Designs sent me this award.
Now in order to accept this award I need to share 8 things about me and pass this on to 8 other bloggers. So here it goes....
8 Things about me:
1. I love to organize. I seem to let things go, just so I can re-organize. Check my post from yesterday :)
2. Creating is my Passion. My mind doesn't stop.
3. I used to love to walk and jog/run for miles. Now, not so much, still love to walk (fast paced) but not jog.
4. I am addicted to Coke a Cola.
5. I enjoy watching hubby play video games.
6. I need to have my bed sheets flat and smooth when I sleep. I can't sleep with wrinkles.
7. I have note pads all over the house. And I make multiple lists.
8. A perfect evening for me would be spending it with my family, watching movie marathons, preferably horror.
Now I have to pass this along to 8 other bloggers. I am going to pass this onto blogs I don't think I have shared an award with before.
1. Pea at Whimsical Endeavors
2. Becky at Fourth House on the Right
3. Kim at mrsmorrisart
4. Schell at Schell's Craft Corner
5. Beth at Under a Pile of Scrap
7. Sharla at This thing called Life
8. Mary Pat Siehled with a Kiss
I hope I linked these blogs correctly.
Onto My Day:
Today was one of those days that a lot of little things just didn't go right.
First I had a funeral to go to. My daughter Kristy's friends mom passed away. I just can't imagine the pain this girl is going through and will so in the future.
So we went to get her friend some flowers and a Sympathy card.
The store door wouldn't open, then I forgot to grab an envelope, then had to go back as I forgot a pick for the flower card.
Brought Kristy to her friends, as her girlfriend wanted her to be with her during this time.
Then I had to run to the dentist to get my tooth filled.
I broke a piece of my tooth and filling off Christmas Eve.
Well the dentist was running 15 minutes behind.
Then I find out I needed freezing. I hate needles.
Was only suppose to take 1/2 hour, I think it was more like 45 minutes to one hour.
When I went to the funeral, there was only 4 vehicles there. So I of course thought that I went to the wrong one as started to panic. As it turned out there was parking on the other side of the building.
Came home and hubby told me to look into the back yard.
Our patio gazebo collapsed. NICE. This is the first year I didn't take it down.
Yup, had to laugh at this one.Took a nap before supper, I needed it.
Kristy spent the whole day and evening with her friend. Her friend wanted to be around her friends today. I love that Kristy is so caring and can be there for her.
On a good note. I got some happy mail today:)
I will share it with you tomorrow :)