I went down in my scrap/craft room today, to put together a couple of parcels I am going to mail when we go across the border.
Well, I got a bit side tracked and started organizing, lol.
I had them all in a bookcase, stacked on top of each other.
But sometimes they would get mixed up and I would have to try and figure out which papers were which.
I bought this plastic file container from a garage stamp sale last fall. It was new and only cost me $1.00.
This is what I was planning to do with it all along. But just never got around to it.
That thing just makes me happy :)
So I labeled each of the types of papers.
But not only that, I have them attached with a clip and have the names of the papers on a sticky note attached to the top paper.
I can never get them mixed up again.
The 1st photo, I put my water colour paper pad in the very front of the folder.
Here is the folder closed and ready to be transported anywhere I want to go.
Nicely organized and labeled.
This makes me Happy :)
I also mounted all my stamps today as well.
I bought a hot knife to cut out the EZ mount foam.
Love this thing.
I was just going to do one stamp, as I wanted to use it. But I thought that since the knife was hot, I might as well do all that needed to be done.
I just have to say....I had way more stamps that needed to be done then I thought.
Which means I had way more stamps that I haven't used yet.
Hope you all had a wonderful, creative Monday:)